Grayton has lots of underground utilities including TV/internet cables, gas lines, phone lines, and electrical lines. Before you DIG please call 811 annd the companies will come out and mark where the lines are. There is no cost for this service.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What you need for permit

When you apply for your driving on the beach permit you need to provide the following;
Proof that your taxes are all paid need to bring a print out for them so that they don't have to look it up. You can get this online at

If you are getting someone else to turn your form in and pay for your permit you also need to provide a form giving that person permission to do this for you. If you contact the clerk's office at 850-267-3066, they will email you the form or tell you where to look on line for it.

South Walton Courthouse Annex

31 Coastal Centre Boulevard, Suite 500

Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
(850) 267-3066

No comments:

Post a Comment